SDR Pro Course
50 Credit hours
A Sales Development Representative plays a key role in every B2B SaaS company that is constantly looking for better deal-flows and customer pipelines. The SDR is responsible for all inbound and outbound customer prospects, cold outreach emails and phone calls, and product presentations/demo sessions when needed. Joining the sales team inside a tech company is a unique opportunity for a long-term career path, with endless mobility and future promotions.
SDR Pro is a comprehensive and a practical up-to-date course, consisting of 50 credit hours. The course provides its graduates with an introduction to the basics of: B2B SaaS sales, prospecting, customer exploration, lead generation and Technology sales techniques.
Additional modules will include the following:
- Familiarity with the high-tech world,
- Learning how to create a resume and LinkedIn profile
- Familiarity with job search platforms
- Preparation for interviews
The course instructors consist of highly experienced SDR tech managers from the industry.
- Students of all kinds.
- Past experience with low-tech sales/marketing/business development is a plus.
- Proficiency in English – Fluent level.
Requirements from students
- Attending at least 85% of the meetings.
- Submission of all assignments.
- Participation in all stages of the projects and their submission is mandatory.
Obtaining a certificate
- At the end of the course, upon success (at least 60) the student will receive a certificate from Pro College.
- Course / Module content: 17 sessions, 3-4 credit hours in each.
- ProCollege staff will actively assist the successful graduates to find their 1st Hitech position